- Organises the Local Church Review (LCR) process and reports to Presbytery on congregations’ responses .
- Supports the work of the Presbytery Safeguarding Contact, informing Presbytery of changes in regulations, encouraging good practice, and promoting training organised within the bounds of Falkirk Presbytery for Kirk Sessions, Safeguarding Coordinaters, Safeguarding Panel members and PVG members.
- Responds to complaints referred for action by .
- Arranges the annual Attestation of Presbytery and Congregational records and minister’s log books, and refers any issues requiring follow-up, to the appropriate committee.
- Reports to Presbytery on all of these matters as required.
16 Jul 2018
18 Jul 2018